Download Mix (right click and 'Save as')
1. The Chimes - Heaven (Physical Mix By David Morales + Heavy Club)
2. Seduction - Two To Make It Right (The Club Mix + Dub Mix + Hip House Vocal + House Dub by Clivilles & Cole)
3. The D.O.C. - Portrait Of A Masterpiece (Hip Hop 12" Extended Mix + CJ's Ed-Did-It Mix by CJ Mackintosh)
4. The Source - Mainline vs Probably A Robbery
5. Jillian Mendez - Don't Know What You're Missin' (Sin Club Dub)
6. 28th St Crew - I Need A Rhythm (Vocal Club Mix + Dub 1 + Dub 2 by Clivilles & Cole)
7. Seduction - (You're My One and Only) True Love (New York House Mix 1 + Mix 2 by Clivilles & Cole)
8. L.A. Mix - feat. Jazzi P - Get Loose (Rock To The Hardcore Mix + Not For Long Mix)
'Portrait of a Masterpiece' was produced by Dr Dre and Eazy E of NWA. CJ's remix includes samples from Lee Marrow's 'Lot To Learn Latin Remix' , Teddy Pendergrass' 'You Can't Hide From Yourself' and Charles Earland's 'Intergalactic Love Song'
Two To Make It Right House Dub' features uncredited rap by Freedom Williams
Mainline vs Probably a Robbery is from John Truelove's (aka The Source) first bootleg EP that included You Got The Love. It has the Mainline vocal over Renegade Soundwave's Probably A Robbery 12 Gauge Turbo Mix
28th St Crew is another pseudonym for Clivilles and Cole; named after the New York street where they were based. 'I Need a Rhythm' samples
Maurice's 'This Is Acid', Jomanda's 'Make My Body Rock', and Adeva's 'Respect'.
Martha Wash is uncredited on True Love. One of the first of many.